This is a premium-level service managed by an experienced divorce lawyer.
Who is it suitable for?
- Married couples who intend to separate but are not ready to issue divorce proceedings. You have reached agreement and should prefer a legally binding contract without the cost and formality of obtaining a court-approved financial order.
- Non-married, cohabiting couples who intend to separate. You want a bespoke, enforceable written agreement in respect of the assets you have acquired during your relationship.
- A separation agreement can also deal with the post-separation arrangements for children. For example, you want to record the child maintenance payments and the time they spend with each parent during the week and school holidays.
How does it work?
You complete a straightforward questionnaire which asks you about your financial assets and the proposed agreement to divide them following separation. If you have children, you will need to complete the relevant sections.
We will prepare your draft agreement within 28 days. Both you and your ex-spouse/ex-partner should obtain independent legal advice before signing the agreement.
ExD have an outstanding in-house team of experienced matrimonial solicitors and paralegals who will always ensure that your seperation agreement is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Best value for money
We constantly review our prices to ensure we offer the best value when compared to our online competitors. Furthermore, by using Express Divorce to draft your separation agreement, you will save hundreds of pounds when compared to a high street solicitors costs.
Our customer support team draw upon 20 years’ experience and take pride in putting you first. We understand a relationship breakdown can be an extremely stressful experience which is why our team will always deal with your issues courteously and sympathetically.
How much does it cost?
This represents a saving of approximately £100 when compared to other online providers and between £500 and £1000 when compared to a high street solicitor.
- A qualified lawyer to draft the separation agreement.
- Regular updates.
- Free guidance and help via email and telephone.
- 7 day money back guarantee